Product Development Department
Product Development & Partnerships – VP Level
- Support SHK Credit’s loan business growth by developing new products and partner acquisition strategy, identify new partnership opportunities and develop a business case for these partnerships.
- Project management of product design, integration, deployment, launches and changes throughout implementation
- Identify business and operational requirements based upon business requirements and objectives
- Manage product cycle from features, pricing, compliance, operations to customer journey to maximize business profits
- Liaise with internal and eternal parties to prioritize the delivery of new products
- Develop branding and communication strategies for proposed new products and partnerships
- Stay on top of current market dynamics and be aware of competitors’ products and marketing campaigns to develop and enhance mortgage product and features to maintain competitiveness in the market
- Conduct analysis on business performance and evaluate programs’ effectiveness to ensure that initiatives are measurable and reportable
- Make sure all product setup, operation process and product programs comply to all internal and regulatory requirement
- Min 10+ years relevant product development/marketing, business acquisition and/or partnership experience gained from mortgage or consumer finance business
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with an ability to distil complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Please send your resume with present and expected salaries to Human Resources Department at email@example.com by email.
Please visit www.shkcredit.com.hk for more information about us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. The job applicant will assume all or any risks arising out of or in connection with the job application transmission process prior to our actual receipt of the same including but not limited to accidental or unauthorized loss or disclosure of personal information, to which we will not be responsible in any way.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and / or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.