Sun Hung Kai Credit Limited (the "Company")
Company Hyperlink Policy
Hyperlinks to other websites
- There may be cases where the Company provides hyperlinks to other locations or websites through the Website and/or the Mobile App. These hyperlinks lead to websites published or operated by third parties who are not affiliated with or in any way related to the Company. They have been included in the Website and/or the Mobile App to enhance User’s experience and are made available for information purposes only. The Company endeavor to select reputable websites and sources of information for User’s convenience.
- By providing hyperlinks, the Company shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third parties or the services / products they provide on their websites, or to have any form of cooperation with such third parties and websites.
- The Company shall not in any way be held responsible for the contents of the hyperlinks. Users use these hyperlinks at User’s own risk and the Company shall not be held responsible for any damages or losses incurred or suffered by Users arising out of or in connection with the use of the hyperlink. The Company is not a party to any contractual arrangements entered into between Users and the provider of the external website. The Company does not investigate, verify, monitor or endorse the contents, accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by these resources.
- Any hyperlinks to websites that contain downloadable software are provided for User’s convenience only. The Company is not responsible for any difficulties Users may encounter in downloading the software or for any consequences from doing so. The use of any software downloaded from the Internet may be governed by a licence agreement and User’s failure to observe the terms of such licence agreement may result in an infringement of intellectual property rights of the relevant software provider which the Company is not in any way responsible.
- The Company may provide hyperlinks in the Website and/or the Mobile App to the websites of the same group of companies for Users’ convenience. The terms and conditions governing the use of these linked websites may differ and you should consult and carefully read the applicable terms and conditions before using these linked websites.
Hyperlinks from External Websites to the Website
- Users must always obtain the prior written approval of the Company before creating a hyperlink of the Website in any form from a third party website. The Company may or may not give such approval at its absolute discretion. In normal circumstances, the Company may only approve a hyperlink which displays plainly the Company’s name or the address of the Website. Any use or display of our logos, trade names and trademarks as a hyperlink will not be approved unless in very exceptional circumstances and may be subject to a fee as the Company may determine at its absolute discretion.
- The Company shall not be responsible for the setting up of any hyperlink of the Website from a third party website. Any hyperlink so set up shall not constitute any form of co-operation with, or endorsement by, the Company of such third party website. Any hyperlink to the Website shall always be an active and direct hyperlink to the Website and shall be made directly to the home or front page of the Website only and that no “framing” or “deep-linking” of the Website or its contents is allowed.
- The Company is not liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by Users or any third party arising out of or in connection with such hyperlink. The Company reserves the right to rescind any approval granted and/or to require the removal of any such link at its sole discretion at any time without any notice or compensation.